Statement of Data Protection Conditions for the Internet
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft) takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. When we process the personal data that is collected during your visits to our Web site, we always observe the rules laid down in the applicable data protection laws. Your data will not be disclosed publicly by us, nor transferred to any third parties without your consent.
Recording and processing of data in connection with access over the Internet
When you visit our Web site, our Web server makes a temporary record of each access and stores it in a log file. The following data are recorded, and stored until an automatic deletion date:
- IP address of the requesting processor
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Volume of data transmitted
- Indication whether download was successful
- Data identifying the browser software and operating system
- Web site from which our site was accessed
- Name of your Internet service provider
The purpose of recording these data is to allow use of the Web site (connection setup), for system security, for technical administration of the network infrastructure and in order to optimize our Internet service. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of fraudulent access to the network infrastructure of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft.